Time Lapse from day of 2010 Internet Archive holiday party (at 300 Funston Ave, SF).
This is our relatively new and interesting downstairs workspace where we have open
work "pods" as well as little niches and couch areas for discussions and
You can see a large clock with spinning hands in the upper right corner!
This is my longest time lapse ever -- over 8 hours recorded!
There is model train set in the left area on a table that you *may* be able
to see circle and blow smoke if you have very good and quick eyes.
We had a company-wide lunch meeting off-camera at the start.
The party starts at 5pm.
We all leave at 6pm for upstairs "White Elephant" gift exchange.
Folks trickle back down for dessert after that.
Audio track is new music used with permission from Hunter Lee Brown. It is one of his recent compositions titled "My Father Didn't Know John Adams" (John Adams, a local Berkeley "minimalist" composer has a piece called "My Father Knew Charles Ives" 8-) )
- Made with iPhone (2G) + iTimeLapse + tracey ffmpeg code to crop (to 16:9 thankyouverymuch) and assemble
- 4728 images (from 12:30PM - 8:15PM on a Friday)
- 1 photo about every 6 seconds
- Further sped up in final movie to 30 frames/sec (so approx. 180x speedup from realtime)
- I made a second version ("slower") that is 15 fps